- 04 – 08 April 2021 (Sunday to Thursday)
- 17 – 21 October 2021
- 1st Session : 09:00 – 10:30
- Coffee Break: 10:30 – 10:45
- 2nd Session : 10:45 – 12:15
Time zone: GMT +4
- USD 1000.- per participant
- Net into our account
This online training program aims to provide Non HR Executives with HR Management knowledge & skills which will enable them to be more effective in their jobs.
- The concept of effective Human Resources Management
- Organization structure, job descriptions. job performance standards and job competency profiles
- Selecting the right people : screening resumes, selection interviews,
- New employee orientation and onboarding
- Ensuring the right training & development
- The essentials of compensation & benefits systems
- Setting the right performance objectives
- Performance monitoring & control
- Performance appraisal
- Employee relations and engagement
- Dealing with disciplinary and termination issues
- Managing conflicts
- The essentials of organization culture
Online training, Instructor-led, inter-active, short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, cases, exercises.
This program is designed for all Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and all those who have a responsibility to manage people.