Online Training Course : Effective Performance Management
- 09:00 – 10:30 : First Session
- 10:30 – 10:45 : Break
- 10:45 – 11:45 : Second Session
- 11:45 – 12:15 : Lunch Break
- 12:15 – 13:15 : Third Session
- 13:15 – 13:30 : Break
- 13:30 – 15:00 : Fourth Session
Time zone: GMT +4
- USD 2000.- per participant
- Net into our account
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
As we know, each individual employee is an integral part of an organization. Each plays his/her role towards the total performance of the organization. The success and progress of the organization rides on the success and progress of its people. The continuous management of the performance of an individual and the organization is the answer to a successful partnership between the individual and the organization.
After attending this online training course Effective Performance Management, participants will be better able to set and implement process or set of processes for establishing shared understanding about what is to be achieved, and managing and developing people in a way which increases the probability that it will be achieved in the short- and longer term.
Topics covered in this online training effective performance management will include:
- Concept of people performance management
- The link between culture and performance
- Performance management methodologies & tools
- The Link of people competencies with performance
- Setting performance objectives
- Preparing performance plans
- Motivating people to deliver optimum performance
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- Assessing performance
- Conducting performance appraisal sessions
- Handling disagreements
- Creating a personal training and development plan
- Linking people performance with T&D, C&B and other related issues
- Pitfalls in people performance management and how to avoid and deal with them
Online training, Instructor-led, inter-active, short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, cases, exercises.
- HR Heads / Directors / Managers
- Performance Management Specialists
- HR Generalists
- Division / Department Heads
- All Managers
How can leaders help employees find meaning at work?
Organizations spend considerable resources on corporate values and mission statements, but even the most inspiring of these — from Volvo’s commitment to safety to Facebook’s desire to connect people — tend to fade into the background during the daily bustle of the work day.
What workers really need, to feel engaged in and satisfied by their jobs, is an inner sense of purpose. As found in a 2016 study, people feel loyal to companies that support their own career and life ambitions — in other words, what’s meaningful to them. And, although that research focused on millennials, in the decade I’ve spent coaching seasoned executives, I’ve found that it’s a common attitude across generations. No matter one’s level, industry or career, we all need to find a personal sense of meaning in what we do.