Effective Budgeting & Budget Control
- 27 September – 01 October 2020 (Sunday to Thursday)
- 1st Session : 09:00 – 10:30
- Coffee Break: 10:30 – 10:45
- 2nd Session : 10:45 – 12:15
Time zone: GMT +4
- USD 1000.- per participants
- Net into our account
At the end of the program, everyone who participates will be better able to:
- Understand the proper budget planning & control process.
- Prepare appropriate budgets for each function of the company.
- Enhance the involvement of all departments in the budget preparation and budget control
- Timely take the appropriate action in view of variances between budgeted and actual figures
- Concept of effective budgeting & budget control
- Forecasting methodologies
- Preparing budget manual
- Preparing strategic budgets
- Preparing annual budget guidelines
- Revenue & costs of revenue budget
- Operations costs & capital expenditure
- Preparing the consolidated annual budgets
- Projected income statement and cash-flow
- Budget analysis
- Budget monitoring & control
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, exercises and activities.
- Budget Managers/ Supervisors / Officers
- Finance and Related Managers / Supervisors / Officers
- Non Finance Managers, Supervisors / Senior Officers
- SME Business Owners
- All those who are groomed for above positions and who are interested to sharpen and broaden their knowledge & skills in budgeting & budget control.